SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

Noteworthy - Art House America Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013


When Art House America pops ups on my facebook feed announcing a new round of posts, I begin scheming... because planning a moment to myself can be a bit of a challenge these days. But when Andi Ashworth posts a new essay, the stakes are even higher... I could hardly wait to read this.

I always want it to be a nice moment - when I can sit down in a quiet room with a blanket (maybe even some dessert and a warm beverage) and savor every word. It is a less enjoyable reading experience when you are locked in a bathroom with your laptop and children screaming requests on the other side (I know this from experience).

I became familiar with Art House America when I read Andi's book Real Love for Real Life - the art and work of caring... it transformed my domestic life and gave me a fresh vision for home and hospitality. The Art House America Blog has become a huge source of inspiration and encouragement. It is a place where I can always count on finding life-giving essays on topics I care about.

I found a moment... it was nice.

Read more about "noteworthy".

2 comments :