SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

America with George * Marysville, Ohio * Dinner at the Old Bag of Nails

Sunday, June 22, 2014

For the next few weeks I am going to be using this space to communicate with my kids,
please excuse the change of tone and content. George is Jude's stuffed dragon.

Hi guys - it's me George! I am having a good time but I miss you guys. I bet it is cold there - it is pretty warm here. I am in Marysville Ohio now... do you know where Ohio is? See if you can find it on a map. Here is a video that might help you a little bit. It might be a little bit confusing (especially for Jude) but you will probably learn a few things about Ohio and how American states got their shapes. Did you know that Ohio is the state where Grammy and Papa grew up?

After the big surprise, we were all REALLY hungry. We drove to a restaurant called The Old Bag of Nails. Mom and Aunt Maggie shared a big American cheeseburger and some fried shrimp and mom got a large chocolate milk shake that was so delicious.

After dinner it was almost 10:00pm and we were all pretty tired. We went back to the hotel and met Papa's sisters and brother-in-law and we talked for a bit before bedtime. Tomorrow we will share some special stories and say a final farewell to Great Gram Dodge.

- George

No comments :

Post a Comment