SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

Facilitating growth over cocoa with kids

Saturday, June 14, 2014

One of my parenting goals for the year was to spend more individual time with each of my kids. I have a pretty strong conviction about our collective and individual worth as human beings... that each of us has the opportunity and potential to do truly divine things in the big and small moments of our lives... and we should steward those moments wisely.

As a parent, I want to be a facilitator... helping my kids to identify and pursue the things that are central to their being... the things that they were created and designed to do. Simply put... I want to tell each of my kids what makes them special and encourage them on their way to knowing the God that designed them that way.

Over the past few weeks I had great moments over meals with each of the boys and Ben had a night out with Maggie. Nothing profound or life changing in those conversations... but I am hopeful that in the long run the bits of encouragement we offer will transform their little hearts and prepare them for a life of intentionality and purpose.



No comments :

Post a Comment