SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

Remember when we...

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hey kids - I am at Grammy and Papa's house right now... and I miss you! I know how much you would love to be here jumping off the dock, catching fish and hanging out with Grammy and Papa. We all wish you were here! I am so proud of you for working hard at school and home while I am away.

It is really hard being away from the people you love and the things you love doing. I wanted to remind you of all the super duper cool things you have had the chance to do this year. It is a real sacrifice living so far from the people we love - but God has given our family quite a few special gifts this year and I thought I would remind you with these pictures.


No comments :

Post a Comment