SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

Noteworthy - Les Misérables

Thursday, August 7, 2014

This blog space has been all about lemonade for the past few weeks. I decided it was time to catch up on some other subjects... like roller derby, the book of Galatians and Les Misérables.

In our small group we are working through at Timothy Keller series on the book of Galatians. It is an old school version that we had printed and bound... but it looks it is now available in print.

Galatians is about grace. Les Misérables nails it. Last night we watched a clip and this morning I bought the movie (even though I have seen it before). It has been on repeat for the past six hours. I don't know that I have ever seen a more "noteworthy" movie. And guess what... they made a book and a play about the movie! Haven't read it - maybe someday.

No comments :

Post a Comment