SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

Leaving New Zealand

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Two weeks ago we decided to move back to America. Nothing major changed in my dad's condition, but it became increasingly clear in our hearts that it was time to go.

"We are sad to be leaving New Zealand but thankful for the opportunity to be near family"

- that is the line I have typed in dozens of emails over the past two weeks. It is true, but condensed. We are sad for hundreds of unique and specific reasons... and at the same time, we are thankful.

Right now it is hard to see what is ahead. I am a bit angry and frustrated with the whole situation. But it is times like these that I need to be reminded of God's proven character in my life and in our story. I have faith that the hot pink thread will prevail.

No comments :

Post a Comment