SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

New Zealand school

Monday, February 9, 2015

Max and Maggie went back to school on January 27th. We made the decision to move back to the United States a few days before the summer holiday started. They didn't have much time to process the news and wanted to go back to school and be with their friends for the first few weeks of the new year.

Jonah was very excited to join Jude at kindy on February 2nd. I love their school and all the fantastic teachers that have cared so much for my little boys.

New Zealand is a really wonderful place for young kids to  learn. I imagine we are going to have a bit of an adjustment period - acclimating to the common core, standardized test, more homework, etc...

But I wouldn't trade this educational experience for anything. My kids have gained a sense of curiosity and wonder that, in my opinion, can only be cultivated with a proper amount of down time. Three cheers for creativity!

No comments :

Post a Comment