SLIDER

  • "/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • " />
  • "/>"/>" />
  • "/>"/>" />

October (Georgia Aquarium)

Monday, November 9, 2015

We took a quick trip to Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium. We love aquariums and have seen our fair share in the past several years. I think this one might be my favorite so far. One of the highlights for the kids (and this cheap frugal mama) was the FREE 4-D imax movie. We also loved the otters, jellyfish, beluga whales, and the creative design of each exhibit (especially the River Scout section).

We spend the night with my cousin and her sweet family. She has teenagers that are always wonderful, kind, playful and patient with my younger kids. It was a nice getaway during (what has turned out to be) the most challenging month since my dad died. In October I hit the proverbial "wall" and things started feeling really hard and overwhelming.

No comments :

Post a Comment